|Birthname||Kurt Edgar Franz Lieck|
|born on||16 February 1899 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Berlin-Charlottenb., Germany, 52n32, 13e16|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°16' 12°46 Asc. 21°02'|
German actor, theater director, writer and radio play announcer, and brother of Walter Lieck (1906-1944), a cabaret artist, actor and screenwriter.
He received his first acting engagements in Leipzig, Düsseldorf and Karlsruhe. He then went to the Munich Kammerspiele and to the Neue Schauspielhaus in Vienna. He played the title role in Peer Gynt by Henrik Ibsen, among other roles.
Lieck was heard in countless voice roles and was one of the busiest radio play actors in the Federal Republic of Germany after the Second World War.
Kurt Lieck married twice and had two children. He died on 19 December 1976 in Remagen at age 77.
Link to Wikipedia biography (German)
- sibling relationship with Lieck, Walter (born 13 June 1906)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry (no. 168) from Berlin archives.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Theatre)