Liddy, Gordon G.
|Birthname||George Gordon Liddy|
|born on||30 November 1930 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Brooklyn (Kings County), New York, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°32' 01°27 Asc. 24°51'|
American government official, lawyer, politician and author, who worked as assistant D.A. and FBI agent on the Crime council and in the White House stopping security leaks. Convicted as a Watergate conspirator, the worst political scandal in U.S. history, he was imprisoned longer than the others at 52 months as he refused to plea-bargain. He was released from federal prison in Danbury, Connecticut in 1977 as a disbarred lawyer and a felon, almost a half million dollars in debt.
As a kid, Liddy was afraid of planes, of heights, of moths, and of his grandmother's beatings. He saw his task as the need to "change myself from a puny, fearful boy to a strong, fearless man," and he did his job with a vengeance.
Liddy wrote "Out of Control" and his autobiography, "Will." He paid his huge legal fees of $346,000 by giving debates and lectures. By 1994 he was the host of a nationally syndicated radio talk show, "Radio Free D.C."
Liddy was married for 53 years and had five children. He died on 30 March 2021 at his daughter's house in Fairfax County, Virginia. He was 90, and suffered from Parkinson's disease prior to his death.
- associate relationship with Conrad, Robert (born 1 March 1935). Notes: 1982 TV film "Will: G. Gordon Liddy"
- business associate/partner relationship with Franken, Al (born 21 May 1951)
- business associate/partner relationship with Leary, Timothy (born 22 October 1920)
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 1977 (Released from prison)
- Work : New Job 1994 (Syndicated radio talk-show host)
Originally this entry had 1931 with the notes: Lynn Koiner quotes a mutual friend from his mom, in Mercury Hour Ext 4/1982. Debbi Kempton-Smith quotes him for 4:30 AM.
In February 2020 the year was changed to 1930, because the New York Birth Index lists "George G. Liddy, Birth 30 Nov 1930 New York City."
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Parkinson's
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Phobias (Heights, planes and moths)
- Family : Childhood : Abuse - Physical/ Verbal (Physically abused by grandmoter)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (53 years with Frances Purcell-Liddy)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Imprisoned 1973-1977)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Parkinson's)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Syndicated talk show host)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Disbarred 1973)
- Vocation : Law : Police
- Vocation : Law : Spy/ Counter agent
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Government official)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection