Lewis, Samuel W.
|Birthname||Samuel Winfield Lewis Jr.|
|born on||1 October 1930 at 03:07 (= 03:07 AM )|
|Place||Houston, Texas, 29n46, 95w22|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°28' 27°00 Asc. 26°01'|
American diplomat who had a lengthy career with the United States Department of State, serving as Assistant Secretary of State for International Organization Affairs (1975–1977), U.S. ambassador to Israel (1977–1985) and Director of Policy Planning (1993–1994). As ambassador to Israel, Lewis played a major part in bringing about the 1978 Camp David Accords between Israel and Egypt. Lewis also headed the United States Institute of Peace from 1987 through 1993.
Lewis died of lung cancer on 10 March 2014, aged 83.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Lung)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Lung (Cancer)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Lung cancer)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat