Lewis, Reginald F.
|Birthname||Reginald Francis Lewis|
|born on||7 December 1942 at 21:54 (= 9:54 PM )|
|Place||Baltimore, Maryland, 39n17, 76w37|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||15°21' 15°18 Asc. 10°38'|
American businessman. He was the richest African-American man in the 1980s. In 1992, Forbes listed Lewis among the 400 richest Americans, with a net worth estimated at $400 million. He also was the first African American to build a billion dollar company, Beatrice Foods.
Lewis died from a cerebral haemorrhage after battling brain cancer, on 19 January 1993. He was 50.
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand, found online. 
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Brain cancer)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur