Lewis, Lady Davina
|Birthname||Davina Elizabeth Alice Benedikte Windsor|
|born on||19 November 1977 at 14:05 (= 2:05 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°08' 17°39 Asc. 28°58'|
Lady Davina is the elder daughter of Prince Richard, Duke of Gloucester and the Duchess of Gloucester, and is in the line of succession to the British throne.
On 31 July 2004, Lady Davina married Gary Christie Lewis, a New Zealander. A carpenter and a surfing enthusiast, he is the first Maori to join the extended British Royal family. They have a daughter, Senna Kowhai, who was born on 22 June 2010 and a son, Tāne Mahuta, who was born 25 May 2012.
- child->parent relationship with Richard, Duke of Gloucester (born 26 August 1944)
- sibling relationship with Alexander Windsor, Earl of Ulster (born 24 October 1974)
- sibling relationship with Gilman, Lady Rose (born 1 March 1980)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 22 June 2010 (Birth of daughter, Senna Kowhai)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from "Court Circular," The Times (London, England), 21 Nov. 1977, p. 17: "Kensington Palace. November 19: The Duchess of Gloucester was safely delivered of a daughter at St. Mary's Hospital, Paddington, at 2.05 pm today."
More info from "Duchess and daughter are both doing well," The Times, 21 Nov. 1977, p. 2: "The Duchess was driven to [St Mary's] hospital [in Paddington, London] at 5 a.m. by the Duke ... [who then] waited nine and a half hours for the birth."
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Windsor, Britain)