|Birthname||Max Heinrich Lewandowskÿ|
|born on||28 June 1876 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||LMT m13e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°50' 02°29 Asc. 17°54'|
German-Jewish neurologist who edited, together with Alois Alzheimer, Zeitschrift für die gesamte Neurologie und Psychiatrie, since 1910. He was also editor of a handbook of neurology, Handbuch der Neurologie (1910–1914). During World War I he became infected with typhus and died on 4 April 1918, aged 41.
- associate relationship with Alzheimer, Alois (born 14 June 1864). Notes: Co-editors of journal
- associate relationship with Marie, Pierre (1853) (born 9 September 1853)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Berlin archives.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Typhus)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Typhus)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Neurologist)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction