|born on||8 January 1918 at 04:35 (= 04:35 AM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°04' 16°58 Asc. 20°11'|
Norwegian Jewish carpenter and victim of the Holocaust. his parents were Jewish immigrants from Riga, Latvia.
In the the four volume work "Våre Falne [Our Fallen] 1939-1945," commissioned by the Norwegian government in 1945 to commemorate those who had perished during the war, Levinson's entry is in Volume 3, p. 141.
Levinson was arrested as part of the Holocaust together with his parents and sisters and deported in November 1942 to Germany where he died in Auschwitz.
- sibling relationship with Levinson, Anna (born 14 October 1919)
- sibling relationship with Levinson, Dina Rosa (born 4 January 1924)
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Social crime victim
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs
- Vocation : Misc. : Physical labor (Carpenter)