Levinson, Dina Rosa
|born on||4 January 1924 at 19:05 (= 7:05 PM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°08' 18°43 Asc. 19°54'|
Norwegian Jewish factory worker and victim of the Holocaust. Her parents were Jewish immigrants from Riga, Latvia.
In the the four volume work "Våre Falne [Our Fallen] 1939-1945," commissioned by the Norwegian government in 1945 to commemorate those who had perished during the war, Levinson's entry is in Volume 3, p. 142.
Levinson was arrested and deported together with her parents and siblings as part of the Holocaust in November 1942 to Germany where she died in Auschwitz.
- sibling relationship with Levinson, Anna (born 14 October 1919)
- sibling relationship with Levinson, Herman (born 8 January 1918)
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Social crime victim
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs
- Vocation : Misc. : Factory work