|Birthname||Pierre Eugène Alfred Bouillin|
|born on||22 December 1905 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 9, France, 48n5221, 2e2025|
|Timezone||PMT m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°39' 04°45 Asc. 13°28'|
French sportsman and racing driver who took the racing name Pierre Levegh in memory of his uncle, a pioneering driver who died in 1904. Levegh died in the 1955 Le Mans disaster which also killed 83 spectators during the 1955 24 Hours of Le Mans automobile race. Levegh was killed on 11 June at age 49 when he was thrown from the car and his skull crushed by the impact.
- associate relationship with Accident: 1955 Le Mans disaster (born 11 June 1955)
- Death by Accident 11 June 1955 at 6:25 PM in Le Mans (Thrown from car and skull crushed, age 49)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in hand from Eduardo Castellanos, copy on file.
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Race car crash)
- Vocation : Sports : Hockey (Ice)
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis