|Birthname||Letourneau, Alexis Georgia|
|born on||16 October 1998 at 22:48 (= 10:48 PM )|
|Place||Tacoma, Washington, 47n15, 122w27|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||23°39' 18°53 Asc. 15°27'|
American news figure at birth as the daughter of Mary Kay Letourneau, 36, and her lover Vili Fualaau, 15. Her mother was taken from her prison cell to give her birth, and her father was in Paris at the time, publicizing their book, "Un Seul Crime, L'Amour" (Only One Crime, Love).
The parents began their affair a few days before Vili's 13th birthday when he was a student and Mary, his teacher, was married with four children. Their daughter Audrey was born 18 months previously and Vili's mother cared for both little girls. Mary was charged with rape and given 7 1/2 years prison. While out on leave, she got pregnant a second time to Vili; he said they had made love over 200 times in one six-month period.
- child->parent relationship with Letourneau, Mary Kay (born 30 January 1962)
LMR quotes news at the time
- Traits : Body : Race (Anglo and Asian)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Sixth of six)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Raised by paternal grandmother)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (One sibling, four half-siblings)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker (Mother age 36, father age 15)