|born on||13 February 1960 at 04:15 (= 04:15 AM )|
|Place||Mexico City, Mexico, 19n24, 99w09|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°44' 01°57 Asc. 07°42'|
Mexican pro astrologer and teacher working in Mexico City, Cuernavaca and Monterrey. Lesur is the author of more than a hundred articles about astrology, mythology and astronomy in Mexican newspapers and magazines. He was a faculty member at UAC in 1995 and 1998 and is currently president of the Mexico Chapter of NCGR and member of the Advisory Board of Kepler College.
For recreation, Luis enjoys jazz, art and cooking. He is married to a writer from England and they have a daughter born in 1997.
Lesur took his own life in the summer of 2009.
- Work : New Job 1995 (Faculty member at UAC)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1997 (Daughter born)
- Work : New Job 1998 (Faculty member at UAC)
- Death by Suicide 2009
LMR quotes his article in The Mountain Astrologer Dec/1999
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Astrological)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Jazz, art and cooking)
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Advisory board at Kepler College)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Articles)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Newspaper articles)
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter (Magazine articles)