|Birthname||Nanette June Leslie|
|born on||4 June 1926 at 06:55 (= 06:55 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°13' 00°06 Asc. 13°09'|
American film and television actress, also known by her married name Nan Coppage; her longest-running role was as Martha McGivern in 37 episodes of the first season of Western TV series The Californians from 1957 to 1958.
Before The Californians, Leslie was known for her roles in the three 1947 films The Woman on the Beach, Under the Tonto Rim and Wild Horse Mesa.
Her first television guest-starring role came in 1949 on ABC's The Lone Ranger. She also appeared in several TV drama series.
Leslie married socialite Charles Pawley in 1949, with divorce following early in the 1950s. She wed Albert Jason Coppage in 1968 and was widowed upon his death in 1990. She died on 30 July 2000 of pneumonia at the age of 74 in San Juan Capistrano, California.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Second marriage)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Second marriage)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Pneumonia)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star