|Birthname||Yonhy Lescano Ancieta|
|born on||15 February 1959 at 06:50 (= 06:50 AM )|
|Place||Puno, Peru, 15s50, 70w02|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°03' 22°40 Asc. 12°47'|
Peruvian lawyer and politician belonging to the Popular Action party. He was a Congressman between 2001 until the dissolution of the Congress by Martín Vizcarra in 2019. From 2009 to 2011, he served as the Popular Action party's national secretary-general. He was the Popular Action’s presidential nominee in the 2021 general election and placed fifth in an atomized race of 18 nominees.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield, copy on file.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Lawyer)
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost (2021 Peru presidential election)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Popular Action)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office