|born on||5 October 1800 at 01:15 (= 01:15 AM )|
|Place||Recanati, Italy, 43n24, 13e32|
|Timezone||LMT m13e32 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||11°31' 05°51 Asc. 15°38'|
Italian writer and translator from a noted family, she was the sister of the poet, scholar, and philosopher, Giacomo Leopardi. She wrote several translations from French, family memoirs and a biography of Mozart. She died in Pisa on 13 March 1869 at age 68.
- sibling relationship with Leopardi, Carlo Orazio (born 12 July 1799)
- sibling relationship with Leopardi, Giacomo (born 29 June 1798)
Sy Scholfield quotes from Casa Leopardi: la vita quotidiana e le vicende familiari by Francesco Paolo Maulucci Vivolo (Bastogi, 2001), page 5: "Paolina , come tutti gli altri , ha scelto l ' oscurità per venire alla luce . È nata , infatti , la sera del 5 ottobre del 1800 a un ' ora e un quarto dopo la mezzanotte."
(Translation: Paolina, like all the others, chose darkness to see the light. She was born, in fact, on the evening of 5 October 1800 at an hour and a quarter after midnight).
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Only daughter of ten children)
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer
- Vocation : Writers : Critic (Reviewer)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Vocation : Writers : Translator