|born on||3 January 1929 at 00:30 (= 12:30 AM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°07' 14°23 Asc. 13°24'|
Italian film director for four decades. He is best known for westerns made in Italy called "spaghetti westerns" and made an international star out of Clint Eastwood. Paying very careful attention to historic detail, he infused his films with realism.
Born the son of film director Vincenzo Leone, he began his career in 1948 as an assistant director, working up to director of "The Colussus of Rhodes."
Leone died of a heart attack at his home in Rome on 30 April 1989, c.2:00 AM. He was 60.
- associate relationship with Ferzetti, Gabriele (born 17 March 1925). Notes: acting in "Once Upon a Time in the West" (1968)
- associate relationship with Morricone, Ennio (born 10 November 1928)
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Vincenzo Leone)
- Lifestyle : Home : Same location lifetime
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director