|Birthname||Rudolf Erich Lempp|
|born on||26 November 1887 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Freudenstadt, Germany, 48n28, 8e25|
|Timezone||LMT m8e25 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°24' 23°24 Asc. 01°13'|
German architect, construction official, author and professor, who designed the Evangelical Hohenkreuz Church (1956) in Esslingen am Neckar.
From 1922 to 1929 he was head of the building authority and city building council in Esslingen am Neckar. During this time, the tower of the Frauenkirche was renovated, the old town hall renewed, and the castle redesigned.
From 1927 to 1947, Rudolf Lempp was a professor of building engineering for civil engineers at the Stuttgart University of Technology.
Rudolf Lempp died on 7 January 1981 in Stuttgart at age 93.
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran Church birth and baptism entry (1887, no. 20).
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 93)
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner
- Vocation : Building Trades : Construction work (Official)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (University professor)
- Vocation : Engineer : Civil
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee