|Birthname||Helene Elisabeth Leisinger|
|born on||17 May 1863 at 03:15 (= 03:15 AM )|
|Place||Stuttgart, Germany, 48n46, 9e11|
|Timezone||LMT m9e11 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°40' 18°57 Asc. 27°12'|
German dramatic soprano who was a member of the Berlin Court Opera from 1884 until 1894. Her debut was as Rosina in The Barber of Seville.
Her mother initially opposed her wish for a singing career, but after her father's death she relented. She studied at the Stuttgart Conservatory and later with Pauline Viardot in Paris.
After marrying Max von Müllberger in Esslingen in 1894, she retired from the stage. They had three children: Clara, Erika and Wolfgang Mülberger.
Elisabeth Leisinger died on 14 December 1933 in Kreischau at age 70.
- spouse relationship with Mühlberger, Max von (born 12 June 1859). Notes: 1894-1933
- (has as) teacher relationship with Viardot, Pauline (born 18 July 1821)
Sy Scholfield provided Lutheran Church birth and baptism entry (1863, no. 20).
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Max von Müllberger)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera (Soprano)