Leighton, Alexander H.
|born on||17 July 1908 at 13:30 (= 1:30 PM )|
|Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 39n57, 75w10|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°43' 18°49 Asc. 07°44'|
American-Canadian sociologist and psychiatrist of dual citizenship (United States, by birth, and Canada, from 1975), best known for his work on the Stirling County (Canada) Study and his contributions to the field of psychiatric epidemiology.
Leighton was married to Dr. Jane Murphy (1929-). He died on 11 August 2007 at the age of 99 at his home in Digby, Nova Scotia.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (MD)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Grant, Scholarship, etc. (Guggenheim Fellowships)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 99)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychiatrist
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Sociologist
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (One novel)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction