|Birthname||Dorian Elizabeth Leigh Parker|
|born on||23 April 1917 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||San Antonio, Texas, 29n25, 98w30|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°43' 26°37 Asc. 10°40'|
American model, one of the earliest modelling icons of the fashion industry. She is considered one of the first supermodels, and was well known in the United States and Europe.
In 1952, when she was 35 years old, Richard Avedon photographed her for Revlon's most famous advertising campaign, Fire and Ice.
Her New York Times obituary noted that Leigh "combined pristine blue eyes, curling eyelashes, an arresting intelligence and intoxicating sexuality to become one of history’s most photographed models." The Guardian praised her "aerodynamic eyebrows."
In 1980, Dorian published an autobiography, The Girl Who Had Everything (Doubleday).
Dorian died in a Falls Church, Virginia nursing home from Alzheimer's disease at the age of 91 on 7 July 2008.
- has other family relationship with Dillman, Bradford (born 14 April 1930). Notes: Siblings-in-law, 1963-2003
Sy Scholfield quotes from birth certificate .
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/Senility
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Five)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Alzheimer's)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 91)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Supermodel)