|born on||21 March 1915 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Wysoka, Poland, 53n11, 17e05|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°10' 07°26 Asc. 11°25'|
Polish-born American nurse, artist, Holocaust survivor, autobiographer and centenarian.
A landscape and portrait painter, she had her first solo art exhibition in April 2015 at age 100.
Her memoir Frieda's Journey was published in 2003 when she was 88.
Frieda Lefeber died on 5 November 2018 at her daughter's home in Penn Valley at age 103.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2003 (Autobiography, "Frieda's Journey")
Sy Scholfield quotes data from "Frieda's Journey" by Frieda Lefeber (Xlibris, 2003), p. 17.
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Nurse for 50+ years)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Centenarian, age 103)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Landscape and portrait painter)
- Vocation : Medical : Nurse/ Nurse's Aids
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Frieda's Journey")
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker (Holocaust survivor)