|born on||27 May 1922 at 14:45 (= 2:45 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°28' 15°33 Asc. 00°17'|
American actor who gained an avid following after his films "Curse of Frankenstein," 1957 and "Dracula" a year later. A large man of 6'4", he can transform himself into ghoul or vampire with élan. He After years of obscurity, from October 1947 he accumulating over 130 screen credits, as well as TV.
He married in 1961; one daughter.
At the beginning of the 21st century, he delighted a new set of fans with his portrayal of Saruman in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, films directed by Peter Jackson and released at Christmas time in 2001, 2002, and 2003.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Star Wars (born 25 May 1977). Notes: Played Count Dooku / Darth Tyranus
- role played of/by Philip, Prince (Duke of Edinburgh) (born 10 June 1921). Notes: 1982 TV film "Charles & Diana: A Royal Love Story"
LMR quotes his autobiography, "Tall, Dark and Gruesome," W.H. Allen, 1977, p.37
Starkman rectified to 14.22.32 BST Asc 26Vir19'
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (93 years)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Famed for horror and monster roles)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection