|Birthname||Gargan, Marie Therese de|
|born on||18 July 1903 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Fossé, France, 49n27, 5e00|
|Timezone||LST m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°04' 08°29 Asc. 26°00'|
French noted family, the wife of Philippe Leclerc, a military hero of WW II, awarded Marshal of France posthumously.
Marie married on 7/04/1925; six children; widowed 11/28/1947. She was President and Honorary President of the Veterans of the 2nd Armoured Division, President of the Association of War Widows and Orphans, Co-President of ‘’Les parents des tuées’’ (the parents of those killed in war) in association with the widow of de Lattre de Tassigny, the last living Maréchale. She died on 5/10/1996.
Petitallot quotes B.C. Cadran No.36. 12/1996, 11:00 PM Paris time
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Philippe Leclerc)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (1947)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 93)