Le Luron, Thierry
|Birthname||Thierry Jean Gilles Le Luron|
|born on||2 April 1952 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°22' 10°10 Asc. 24°52'|
French entertainer, impersonator, and humorist. In 1968 he won an amateur contest and in 15 months he was appearing onstage as a professional and his career was born. In 1972 he appeared with Claude Francois (q.v.) and his audiences' reception was warm on his international tours. He died of AIDS on November 13, 1986. In 2013, his sister Martine published a biography: "Life is so short, after all".
- business associate/partner relationship with Mabille, Bernard (born 28 May 1947)
- friend relationship with Bouvard, Philippe (born 6 December 1929)
- friend relationship with François, Claude (born 1 February 1939)
Didier Geslain archive, 'L' pdf file, p. 47.
Previously this entry had 4:45am: Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth certificate
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : AIDS/ HIV
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage