Le Boeuf, Pascal
|Birthname||Pascal Martin Le Boeuf|
|born on||3 August 1986 at 05:47 (= 05:47 AM )|
|Place||Santa Cruz, California, 36n58, 122w02|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°53' 15°24 Asc. 04°22'|
American big band composer and pianist, known for his work with Le Boeuf Brothers, a modern jazz group based in New York City, led by him and his identical twin brother, Remy Le Boeuf (saxophonist/composer). Le Boeuf Brothers are part of a growing New York jazz scene characterized by odd time signatures, shifting harmonies, and the influences of hip hop, electronica, and indie rock. As a jazz group, they have released four albums.
Pascal Le Boeuf's solo career includes Pascal's Triangle, the album recorded as a piano trio with bassist Linda Oh and drummer Justin Brown, and he composed music for the 2008 Emmy Award-winning movie King Lines. He played as support for D'Angelo's Second Coming US tour and the British electronic group Clean Bandit with Australian pop vocalist Meg Mac.
The Le Boeuf Brothers have also toured internationally and performed at the Monterey Jazz Festival, the Montreal Jazz Festival, the Kennedy Center, Carnegie Hall, the Umbria Jazz Festival, and Jazz at Lincoln Center.
- sibling relationship with Le Boeuf, Remy (born 3 August 1986). Notes: Identical twins
Sy Scholfield provided copy of birth notice, Santa Cruz Sentinel (Santa Cruz, California), 21 August 1986, page A12.
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Identical twin)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Le Boeuf Brothers)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Pianist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Jazz