|Birthname||Pablo Humberto Lay Sun|
|born on||25 September 1934 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Miraflores, Peru, 12s07, 77w02|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°20' 10°58 Asc. 29°52'|
Peruvian evangelical minister of the Iglesia Biblica Emmanuel, an architect, and a politician (National Restoration Party), he is of Chinese descent. He was a commissioner on the Truth and Reconciliation Commission that investigated abuses by the Shining Path, Túpac Amaru Revolutionary Movement, and the Military of Peru during the 1980s and 1990s. He was a Congressman representing Lima for the 2011–2016 term.
From 1953 to 1957 he studied at the Universidad Nacional de Ingeniería and received an architecture degree. He started his professional career in his family's import business.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate.
- Traits : Body : Race (Chinese)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Fundamentalist/ Evangelical (Evangelical minister)
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (National Restoration Party)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Evangelical minister)