|Birthname||Christopher Kennedy Lawford|
|born on||29 March 1955 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°26' 26°26 Asc. 16°38'|
American author, actor and activist, a noted member of the prominent Kennedy family, and son of actor Peter Lawford. His mother, Patricia "Pat" Kennedy Lawford, was the sister of President John F. Kennedy.
He graduated from Tufts University in 1977 and earned a law degree from Boston College in 1983. He later earned a master's certificate in Clinical Psychology from Harvard University, and was a lecturer on drug addiction.
After struggling with addiction for 17 years, he became an actor, performing in several movies and television shows for over 20 years. He wrote several books, based on his own experience, about addiction and recovery. He also traveled around the U.S. speaking about his experiences with addiction for 20 years, and was a public health campaigner, working with organizations like the World Health Organization (WHO) and the United Nations (UN), and for the U.S. federal government.
Lawford was married and divorced three times. He had three children with his first wife.
On 4 September 2018, Lawford died of a heart attack in Vancouver, British Columbia, where he was living with his girlfriend and working to open a recovery center. He had a medical emergency while doing hot yoga and later passed away.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: All My Children (born 5 January 1970). Notes: Played Philip “Charlie” Brent, Jr., 1992-1995
- child->parent relationship with Lawford, Peter (born 7 September 1923)
- sibling relationship with Lawford, Robin (born 23 July 1961)
- Family : Parents divorced 1966
- Other Health 1986 (Entered rehab)
- Health : Medical diagnosis 2000 (Hepatitis C)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2005 (Autobiography, "Symptoms of Withdrawal")
Sy Scholfield quotes from Symptoms of Withdrawal: A Memoir of Snapshots and Redemption by Christopher Kennedy Lawford (HarperCollins, 2006), page 231: "the day you were born March 29th 1955 at 2:00 p.m. St. John's Hospital all 6 lbs 13 ozs, 20" in length and a head 13 3/4."
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Heart disease/attack
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (17 years)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (17 years)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Other Psychological (Rehab)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Other Social Life (Yoga)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Heart attack)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("All My Children," 1992-1995)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Public health campaigner)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Symptoms of Withdrawal")
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction