|Birthname||David Jude Heyworth Law|
|born on||29 December 1972 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Lewisham, England, 51n27, 0w01|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°38' 27°55 Asc. 09°16'|
English actor who has received nominations for two Academy Awards, four Golden Globe Awards, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, and two British Academy Awards (BAFTAs), winning one. In 2007, he received an Honorary César and was named a knight of the Order of Arts and Letters by the French government, in recognition of his contribution to World Cinema Arts.
Law rose to international fame for his role in Anthony Minghella's The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999), for which he won the BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role. Law's other notable films include Gattaca (1997), Steven Spielberg's A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001), Sam Mendes' Road to Perdition (2002), Alfie (2004), Mike Nichols' Closer (2004), Repo Men (2010), Contagion (2011), Martin Scorsese's Hugo (2011), Joe Wright's Anna Karenina (2012), Steven Soderbergh's Side Effects (2013) and Wes Anderson's The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014). He also portrayed Dr. Watson in Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes (2009) and Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011). In 2017, he portrayed the fictional Pope Pius XIII in the HBO drama miniseries The Young Pope and in 2018 portrayed Albus Dumbledore in Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald. His highest-grossing release came with the Marvel Cinematic Universe superhero film Captain Marvel (2019), in which he played Yon-Rogg.
Law has also had an accomplished career on stage, and has received nominations for three Laurence Olivier Awards and two Tony Awards. He has performed in several West End and Broadway productions.
- associate relationship with Mendelsohn, Ben (born 3 April 1969). Notes: 2019 film "Captain Marvel"
- friend relationship with McGregor, Ewan (born 31 March 1971)
- role played of/by Douglas, Lord Alfred (born 22 October 1870). Notes: 1997 film "Wilde"
- role played of/by Flynn, Errol (born 20 June 1909). Notes: 2004 film "The Aviator"
- role played of/by Wolfe, Thomas (born 3 October 1900). Notes: 2016 film "Genius"
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 2003 (Sienna Miller)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 2006 (Sienna Miller)
Several sources (websites).
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Twice nominated)
- Notable : Awards : Tony (Twice nominated)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (BAFTA for Best Actor in a Supporting Role)