|Birthname||Arthur Charles Hubert Latham|
|born on||10 January 1883 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris Arrondissement 8, France, 48n5240, 2e1904|
|Timezone||LMT m2e1904 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°05' 08°03 Asc. 04°07'|
French aviation pioneer born to an English merchant and trader, he was the first person to attempt to cross the English channel in an aeroplane. In August 1909, he set the world altitude record in his "Antoinette IV".
- (has as) protégé relationship with Marvingt, Marie (born 20 February 1875)
- compare to chart of Blériot, Louis (born 1 July 1872)
- compare to chart of Zapata, Franky (born 27 September 1978)
Janine Tissot quoted bc for FDAF.
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Vocation : Travel : Aviation field
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (Aviation pioneer)