|born on||7 June 1922 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||La Grand'Combe, France, 44n13, 4e02|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°51' 17°07 Asc. 28°45'|
French fencer who won two gold medals and a silver in the team foil event at three different Olympics.
He won gold at the London Summer Olympics in 1948 alongside Adrien Rommel, Andre Bonnin, Christian d'Oriola, Jehan Buhan and Rene Bougnol.
He also won gold at the Helsinki Summer Olympics in 1952 alongside Adrien Rommel, Christian d'Oriola, Claude Nette, Jacques Christmas and Jehan Buhan.
He won silver at the Melbourne Summer Olympics of 1956.
- associate relationship with Bougnol, René (born 7 January 1911). Notes: Olympic team members
- associate relationship with Buhan, Jean (born 5 April 1912). Notes: Olympic team members
- associate relationship with d'Oriola, Christian (born 3 October 1928). Notes: Olympic team members
- associate relationship with Sports: 1948 Summer Olympics, London (born 29 July 1948). Notes: Gold medal, Team foil, France
- associate relationship with Sports: 1952 Summer Olympics, Helsinki (born 19 July 1952). Notes: Gold medal, Team foil, France
Ed Steinbrecher collection quotes Gauquelin 1/1238.
- Vocation : Sports : Fencing (Foil fencer)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold, 1948, Gold, 1952, Silver, 1956)