|Birthname||Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers|
|born on||1 October 1989 at 18:41 (= 6:41 PM )|
|Place||Sacramento, California, 38n35, 121w30|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||08°51' 02°22 Asc. 07°30'|
American actress, director, and singer, who began her acting career in television, appearing as a regular on the 2001 sitcom Raising Dad, for which she was nominated for a Young Artist Award.
In 2015 she starred in Room, an acclaimed drama based on Emma Donoghue's novel of the same name. She won several awards for her portrayal of a troubled mother kidnap victim in the film, including the Academy Award, BAFTA Award, Critic's Choice Award, Golden Globe Award, Screen Actors Guild Award and Canadian Screen Award for Best Actress.
- associate relationship with Mendelsohn, Ben (born 3 April 1969). Notes: 2019 film "Captain Marvel"
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 18 October 2005 (released debut album "Finally Out of P.E.")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First daughter)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (Age 7)
- Lifestyle : Home : Home centered (Homeschooled)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Notable : Awards : Oscar
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Numerous acting awards)