|Birthname||Ángel Agustín María Carlos Fausto Mariano Alfonso|
|born on||30 October 1897 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Mexico City, Mexico, 19n24, 99w09|
|Timezone||LMT m99w09 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°19' 09°41 Asc. 15°35'|
Mexican composer, singer, actor and songwriter, considered among the most popular of his time and genre. Also known by such names as "El Músico poeta" (The Poet Musician) and "El Flaco de Oro," his work was widely appreciated not only in Mexico but also in Central and South America, the Caribbean and Spain. After his death, he was also recognized in the United States, Italy and Japan. He was famous for his affairs with several women like Esther Rivas Elorriaga in 1917, Angelina Bruscheta Carral in 1928, Clarita Martinez in 1949, Yolanda Santacruz Gasca "YiYi" in 1953, and Rocío Durán in 1964. But the most important love of his life was Maria Felix whom he married in 1945. For her he composed a number of songs such as "María Bonita", "Aquel amor" and "Noche de ronda", among others. He died on 6 November 1970, aged 73, in Mexico City.
- associate relationship with Ríos, Elvira (born 16 November 1913)
- associate relationship with Toña la Negra (born 2 November 1912)
- friend relationship with Vargas, Chavela (born 17 April 1919)
- spouse relationship with Félix, María (born 8 April 1914). Notes: 1945-1947
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Distrito Federal, México archives.
Previously Eduardo Castellanos cited same data from birth certificate quoted in Patronato Agustin Lara website .
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.