Lapparent, Albert de
|Birthname||Lapparent, Albert Cochon de|
|born on||30 December 1839 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Bourges, France, 47n05, 2e24|
|Timezone||LMT m2e24 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°55' 05°45 Asc. 13°07'|
French geologist, mineralogist and scientist. Lapparent wrote a textbook of stratigraphical geology, 1881-83 and helped draw up French geological maps. He was a member of the Academie des Sciences.
Lapparent died 5/05/1908, Paris.
- associate relationship with Munier-Chalmas, Ernest (born 7 April 1843). Notes: Co-authors
- Work : Begin Major Project 1881 (Began publication of geology books)
- Work : End Major Project 1883 (Publication of geology books)
Gauquelin Vol 2/2763
- Vocation : Science : Geology (Geologist and mineralogist)
- Vocation : Travel : Explorer (Cartographer)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Stratigraphical geology)