|Birthname||Mathilde Hortense Claire Fossey|
|born on||20 May 1883 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°10' 11°52 Asc. 28°27'|
French stage actress, socialite, fashion icon, and courtesan, known as "Ginette."
Considered by her contemporaries to be one of the most beautiful women of the Belle Epoque, she is remembered for the mysterious circumstances of her death: on the night of 24/25 July 1911, she fell from the yacht of her husband, Alfred Edwards. A few days later her body was discovered in the waters of the Rhine River. The official verdict was that the actress had drowned as the result of a tragic accident. However, many people speculated that Edwards had murdered his wife.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth certificate n° 2843 in the online Paris archives (18e arr, p. 16/25).
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 28)
- Personal : Death : Unusual
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Fashion icon)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Stage actress)
- Vocation : Sex Business : Courtesan/ Escort
- Notable : Famous : Socialite