|Birthname||Le Breton, Emilie Charlotte|
|born on||13 October 1853 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||St.Saviour, Jersey, 49n11, 2w06|
|Timezone||LMT m2w06 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°49' 05°18 Asc. 15°44'|
British stage actress known as "Jersey Lillie," one of the most glamorous figures of her day, From her debut in 1881, she became a favorite in England and the U.S. by dint of sheer charm.
Langtry's life was dramatized in a series done on BBS in 1979, 'Lillie." It portrayed her adventures, love affairs and friendships with the great. A tall redhead, 5'8", she was mercenary and dramatic, becoming the mistress of Princes and millionaires.
Died 12 February 1929 Monte Carlo.
- lover relationship with Baird, George Alexander (born 30 September 1861)
- role played of/by Gardner, Ava (born 24 December 1922). Notes: 1972 film "The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean"
Penfield Collection quotes Sabian Symbols and NN. Not in Sabian Symbols; NN No.174 has a speculative horoscope by Kymry. The old-file has 5:30 AM. The date is confirmed by Noel B. Gerson "The Life and Loves of Lillie Langtry," p.71.
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Many lovers)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Known as "Jersey Lillie")
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book