|born on||11 February 1943 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Bordeaux, France, 44n50, 0w34|
|Timezone||CET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°56' 16°22 Asc. 00°38'|
French singer and songwriter whose most famous song is "Je Suis Malade," written with Alice Dona. It has been performed by a number of artists including Lara Fabian and Dalida. He decided to retire after releasing his 24th album, in October 2022.
In 1971, Lama represented France in the Eurovision Song Contest with the song "Un jardin sur la terre," which was placed tenth.
- associate relationship with Dona, Alice (born 17 February 1946)
- associate relationship with Niclo, Vincent (born 6 January 1975)
- compare to chart of Lemaire, Georgette (born 15 February 1943)
- compare to chart of Pozzo Di Borgo, Philippe (born 14 February 1951)
Steinbrecher collection: Gauquelin ns 3/0871
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.