|Birthname||Ricardo Froilán Lagos Escobar|
|born on||2 March 1938 at 06:10 (= 06:10 AM )|
|Place||Santiago, Chile, 33s27, 70w40|
|Timezone||AST h4w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°11' 13°26 Asc. 05°51'|
Chilean lawyer, economist and social democrat politician who served as President of Chile from 2000 to 2006. He won the 1999-2000 presidential election by a narrow margin in a runoff over Independent Democrat Union (UDI) candidate Joaquín Lavín. Lagos was the third president from the center-left Coalition of Parties for Democracy to have ruled Chile since 1990. He was succeeded on 11 March 2006 by Socialist Michelle Bachelet, from the same coalition.
Since May 2007 he has served as a Special Envoy on Climate Change for the United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon. He teaches political and economic development at Brown University in the United States.
- child->parent relationship with Escobar Morales, Ema (born 22 May 1896)
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate: "a las seis diez horas" (at six-ten on the 24hr clock) .
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD in Economics)
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Law : Attorney (Lawyer)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (President of Chile, 2000-2006)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Party for Democracy)