|Birthname||Karl Otto Lagerfeld|
|born on||10 September 1933|
|Place||Hamburg, Germany, 53n33, 9e59|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°16' or|
German creative director, fashion designer, artist, photographer and caricaturist who lived in Paris. He was known as the creative director of the French fashion house Chanel (from 1983 until his death), as well as creative director of the Italian fur and leather goods fashion house Fendi and his own eponymous fashion label. He collaborated on a variety of fashion and art-related projects.
He was recognized for his signature white hair, black sunglasses, fingerless gloves, and high, starched detachable collars. He died on the morning of 19 February 2019 in Paris at age 85.
- associate relationship with Patou, Jean (born 27 September 1887). Notes: Designer for the House of Patou, 1960-1963
- friend relationship with Saint Laurent, Yves (born 1 August 1936)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Adele (born 5 May 1988). Notes: He called her "a little too fat"
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Historic: P.E.T.A. (born 21 August 1980)
- child->parent relationship with Lagerfeld, Otto (born 20 September 1881)
- (has as) boss relationship with Balmain, Pierre (born 18 May 1914)
Sy Scholfield provided birth announcement, Hamburger Nachrichten, 12 September 1933, p. 10; Börsen-Halle, 12 September 1933, p. 14; Altonaer Nachrichten / Hamburger neueste Zeitung, 13 September 1933, p. 7. No time given.
Rectified: about midday, by P. de Jabrun
- Traits : Body : Hair (Signature white hair)
- Traits : Body : Weight (Lost 42 kg/ 93 lb in 2001)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Animals, pets (Adored his red point Birman cat named Choupette)
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Vocation : Art : Cartoonist (Caricaturist)
- Vocation : Art : Photography
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Creative director)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Short film)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession