|Birthname||Robert Raoul Laffont|
|born on||30 November 1916 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Marseille, France, 43n18, 5e24|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°38' 12°33 Asc. 03°57'|
French businessman, a publisher and editor who founded his company in 1941. The company, Éditions Robert Laffont, has established itself as one of the premier publishing houses in the French-speaking world.
An astute business person, he was said to have loved life and women. Married four times, he had five children in total. His son Oliver died in 1995.
He died May 19, 2010, age 93.
- parent->child relationship with Laffont, Patrice (born 21 August 1939)
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Gravelaine, Joëlle de (born 12 January 1929)
- compare to chart of Fasquelle, Jean-Claude (born 29 November 1930)
- Work : Start Business 1941 (Publishing hous)
- Death of Child 1995
Didier Geslain archive, 'éditeurs' pdf file, p. 45.
Same data from Paddy de Jabrun who quotes from birth certificate
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor