Ladislaus Philipp, Archduke of Austria
|Birthname||Ladislaus Philipp Maria Vincenz|
|born on||16 July 1875 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Alcsútdoboz, Hungary, 47n2533, 18e3609|
|Timezone||LMT m18e3609 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||23°24' 28°49 Asc. 06°32'|
Archduke of Austria and Prince of Bohemia, Hungary, and Tuscany, and a member of the Hungarian line of the House of Habsburg-Lorraine, as the second son of Archduke Joseph Karl of Austria (1833–1905) and his wife Princess Clotilde of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha (1846–1927). Ladislaus Philipp's grandfather had been Palatine Joseph of Hungary (1776–1847), Palatine and Viceroy of Hungary, a younger son of Emperor Leopold II.
Like many noblemen of his time, Archduke Ladislaus was an enthusiastic hunter. On 2 September 1895 he chased wild boars and wildcats in the forest near Arad with two companions. After shooting a wildcat, he tried to kill the animal with his rifle, but the trigger cock hung on a branch, and he shot himself in the right thigh. The thigh bone splintered and bone parts penetrated deeply into the wound. He was transferred to a hospital in Budapest where he died on 6 September, aged 20.
- child->parent relationship with Clotilde, Princess of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (born 8 July 1846)
- child->parent relationship with Joseph Karl, Archduke of Austria (born 2 March 1833)
- sibling relationship with Joseph August, Archduke of Austria (born 9 August 1872)
- sibling relationship with Margarethe Klementine, Archduchess of Austria (born 6 June 1870)
- sibling relationship with Maria Dorothea, Archduchess of Austria (born 14 June 1867)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 2 September 1895 (Hunting accident, later died from wound)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Wiener Zeitung," 17 July 1875, p. 1: "Ihre k. und k. Hoheit die durchlauchtigste Frau Erzherzogin Clotilde, Gemahlin Sr. k. und k. Hoheit des durchlauchtigsten Herrn Erzherzogs Joseph, sind Freitag, den 16. Juli d. I., um 11 Uhr Vormittags zu Alcsuth von einem Prinzen glücklich entbunden worden." (Her Royal Highness the Most Serene Archduchess Clotilde, consort of His Highness the most illustrious Archduke Joseph, was happily delivered of a prince at 11 o'clock in the morning, on Friday, 16 July).
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Personal : Death : Accidental
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 20)
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Habsburg-Lorraine)