|Birthname||David Allen Lacy III|
|born on||7 January 1935 at 16:30 (= 4:30 PM )|
|Place||Dallas, Texas, 32n47, 96w48|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°43' 24°35 Asc. 03°10'|
American academic and author who wrote or edited 10 books on gardening including Farther Afield: A Gardener's Excursions (1988), The Gardener's Eye and Other Essays (1995) and The Inviting Garden: Gardening for the Senses, Mind, and Spirit (1998). He was a philosophy professor at Richard Stockton College of New Jersey in Pomona. He was the gardening columnist for The Wall Street Journal (1979-1985) and The New York Times (1986-1993). He died on 27 December 2015 in Linwood, New Jersey, aged 80, from heart and kidney disease.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Kidney
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Philosopher
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Misc. : Outdoor vocations (Gardener)