|Birthname||Labrousse, Francois Camille Ernest|
|born on||16 March 1895 at 23:59:59 (= 11:59 PM )|
|Place||Barbezieux, France, 45n28, 0w09|
|Timezone||LST m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°09' 11°52 Asc. 01°36'|
French economic historian. In the 1930s, he established himself with his outline of prices of the 18th century. He authored formidable textbooks that distinguished economic cycles and analyzed crises. Considered statistically sophisticated, Labrousse pioneered quantitative methods which greatly influenced succeeding economic studies.
- Relationship : Marriage 6 February 1918 in Bordeaux (with Anne Marie Susanne Ramarony)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher (see on the right), gives 'minuit = midnight' of date 16 March. It is not sure whether it means the beginning of the day (night 15/16) or the end of the day (night 16/17), where technically 12:00 is already part of the 17th. In accordance with Steinbrecher and Rodden, we assume end of the day. Didier Geslain was consulted by atr and tends to interpret it as beginning of the day. Roden Rating was downgraded due to this doubt.
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Tennis, fishing)
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood (Montana ranch)
- Vocation : Business : Economist (Analyst)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Economic cycles)