Laat, Caroline de
|Birthname||Carolina Louisa de Laat|
|born on||4 December 1910 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Tilburg, Netherlands, 51n34, 5e05|
|Timezone||LST m4e53 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°12' 06°52 Asc. 20°43'|
Dutch pianist who debuted in 1927, replacing her brother André, in the ensemble of her father, the singer-humorist August de Laat, accompanying him during radio appearances for HDO (forerunner of the AVRO), KRO, PHOHI (cable network for colonies in Indonesia) and Flemish KRO.
She died in 1996.
- child->parent relationship with Laat, August de (born 16 September 1882)
- sibling relationship with Laat, André de (born 17 September 1908)
- other kin relationship with Laat, Ko de (born 25 June 1895). Notes: Ko was Caroline's uncle
- Death, Cause unspecified 1996
Sy Scholfield submitted birth certificate no. 1652 from the online Tilburg archives: "om zes ure des voormiddags" (at six o'clock in the morning).
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Pianist)