La Barbera, Alfred
|born on||1 January 1900 at 00:00 (= 12:00 midnight )|
|Place||Santa Flavia, Italy, 38n05, 13e31|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°07' 01°49 Asc. 07°03'|
Italian barber, the first child born in Italy during this century. He was the second of ten kids, the son of a shoemaker. He worked from the age of eight in a barber shop.
In October 1913 he came to the U.S. where he bought his own barber shop in 1925, which he operated for 38 years. He married in 1922; three kids. He was widowed 1968.
LMR quotes him in an article in New York paper, relating that his mom told him "as the church bells rang."
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Second of ten kids)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (46 years)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (1968)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Moved to the U.S.)
- Vocation : Beauty : Personal care provider (Barber)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Barber shop)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Butcher/ Meat (Red meat procurement)