|Birthname||Shia Saide LaBeouf|
|born on||11 June 1986 at 00:14 (= 12:14 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°05' 01°02 Asc. 29°27'|
American actor who began his career thinking he wanted to be a stand-up comedian and in fact engaged his first agent by performing a comedy routine.
In 2002 he landed a leading role in a Disney Channel series, "Even Stevens," and, a year later, at age 16, he won an Emmy for the role. An only child of divorced parents, he has had roles in episodes of several popular TV series such as "Touched by an Angel" and "ER." His first role was in one episode of "Caroline in the City" in 1995.
He earned a mug shot on November 4, 2007 when he was arrested in a Chicago Wal*Mart store for misdemeanor criminal trespassing. A security guard, believing LaBeouf to be intoxicated, asked him to leave. When LaBeouf refused, the police were called in.
His other films include "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" (2008), "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" (2009), "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps" (2010), and "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" (2011).
- associate relationship with Fox, Megan (born 16 May 1986). Notes: co-stars in "Transformers"
- Work : New Career 2002 (First professional starring role)
- Work : Prize 2003 (for role in "Even Stevens")
PT quotes b/c in hand
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (first TV part in 1995, age 9)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Notable : Awards : Emmy