|Birthname||Pierre Raphaël Lépine|
|born on||15 August 1901 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Lyon, France, 45n45, 4e51|
|Timezone||LST m2e2015 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°10' 08°53 Asc. 02°08'|
French physician and biologist who worked on viruses, advancing the use of the microscope, and discovered and developed a polio vaccine in 1957.
He died in Boulogne-Billancourt on 30 March 1989, aged 87.
- associate relationship with Leroy, Denis (born 16 May 1901)
- child->parent relationship with Lépine, Jean (born 5 December 1876)
Sy Scholfield submitted birth certificate (2nd arr., acte n° 2328) from the online Lyon archives. Marriage and death data in margin.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Science : Biology
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Polio vaccine)