|Birthname||Joseph Jean Baptiste Jacques Ghislain Léonard|
|born on||19 January 1912 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Hamoir, Belgium, 50n26, 5e32|
|Timezone||WET h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°19' 01°26 Asc. 19°42'|
Belgian military hero, one of the rare foreigners to have received the Croix de la Libération ("Cross of Liberation") in France during his lifetime, on 20 November 1944. Severely injured, he had a foot amputated on 20 May 1944 while leading his section to attack the monastery of Capuccini in the south of Italy. He died at age 87 on 12 August 1999 in Nice, Fance.
Michaël Mandl quotes birth record .
- Traits : Personality : Courageous (Military hero)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Foot amputated)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 87)
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Honors ("Croix de la Libération")
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WWII)
- Vocation : Military : Wounded