|Birthname||Malcolm James Kutner|
|born on||27 March 1921 at 11:27 (= 11:27 AM )|
|Place||Dallas, Texas, 32n47, 96w48|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°30' 25°10 Asc. 05°13'|
American football end in the National Football League (NFL), who was selected as the NFL Most Valuable Player in 1948 while playing with the Chicago Cardinals (1946-1950).
He played college football at the University of Texas where he was an AP All-American in 1941.
He was an All-Pro End and, in 1947, he was selected as the NFL's Player of the Year. He was inducted into the National Football Foundation's College Hall of Fame in 1974 and into the Texas Sports Hall of Fame in 1990.
He died on 5 June 2005, aged 84, in Tyler, Texas.
- associate relationship with Dimancheff, Babe (born 6 September 1922). Notes: Chicago Cardinals teammates, 1947-1950
- associate relationship with Mauldin, Stan (born 27 December 1920). Notes: Chicago Cardinals teammates, 1946-1948
- associate relationship with Svoboda, Bill (born 12 July 1928). Notes: Chicago Cardinals teammates, 1950
- Work : Prize 1948 (NFL Most Valuable Player)
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football end)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Texas Sports)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (NFL Most Valuable Player)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player, 1946-1950)