|born on||7 February 1982 at 08:36 (= 08:36 AM )|
|Place||North York, Ontario (CAN), 43n46, 79w25|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°27' 08°17 Asc. 15°06'|
Canadian writer, author of the 2020 book, I Overcame My Autism And All I Got Was This Lousy Anxiety Disorder.
- associate relationship with Gadsby, Hannah (born 12 January 1978)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2020 (Memoir)
Sy Scholfield quotes from the book, I Overcame My Autism and All I Got Was This Lousy Anxiety Disorder: A Memoir by Sarah Kurchak (2020): "I was born at 8:36 a.m. on February 7, 1982, in North York, Ontario."
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Anxiety Disorder
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Other Psychological (Autistic)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Memoir)