|born on||18 May 1936 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°51' 02°19 Asc. 21°40'|
American child prodigy who became a Professor of Philosophy at the University of Connecticut, and author of Six Myths about the Good Life, a popular philosophical volume centring on those values most worth engaging in human life.
Kupperman is best known to the general public as the youngest and most famous of the regular panellists on the 1940s radio and television show Quiz Kids. He astounded audiences with his ability to do complex mathematics rapidly and seemingly "in his head." He also had strong general knowledge, and was often the winner of the weekly competitions featured on the show. He accepted a contract with MGM in 1943 for $2000 a week.
He received his bachelor's and master's degrees at the University of Chicago, and his doctorate at Cambridge, England. He started teaching at the University of Connecticut in 1960 and was made a full professor in 1972.
He is married to noted historian/author Karen Ordahl Kupperman, who teaches at New York University. The couple have two children: Michael Joel Kupperman, a noted illustrator and biographer; and Charlie Anders Kupperman, a medical journalist and editor for Eli Healthcare.
- associate relationship with Darrow, Gerard (born 4 August 1932). Notes: Co-stars on "Quiz Kids"
- associate relationship with Feldman, Ruth Duskin (born 13 June 1934). Notes: Co-stars on "Quiz Kids"
- associate relationship with Merrick, Margaret (born 12 April 1928). Notes: Co-stars on "Quiz Kids"
- associate relationship with Williams, Richard Llewellyn (born 28 December 1929). Notes: Co-stars on "Quiz Kids"
K. Lloyd quotes approximate time from the boy's parents, Astrology Guide 11/1943
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Math wizard)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (PhD)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of Philosophy)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Radio show as a kid)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Philosopher
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy