|born on||9 May 1907 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Concordia, USA, 38n59, 93w34|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°04' 19°11 Asc. 28°21'|
American evangelist, minister and faith-healer, considered a great mystic and clairvoyant. A charismatic faith healer and minister whose prayer and healing services invariably produced spontaneous cures. A devout Baptist as a kid, she had an intense religious experience at 13. Within three years she was preaching and dropped out of school. For 20 years she was an itinerate Pentecostal preacher, complete when in the pulpit.
In 1946 Kuhlman had a special religious experience, following which she began her healing ministry. She was the author of two books, "I Believe in Miracles" and "God Can Do It Again."
She died of complications following heart surgery, 02/27/1976 Tulsa, OK.
- Misc. : Mystical Experience 1920 (Religious experience at 13)
- Misc. : Mystical Experience 1946 (Religious experience, began healing)
LMR quotes James Buchinham "Daughters of Destiny," 1976, p.7 for date and p.10, "Aunt came at 4:00 PM, mother was nursing the newborn baby."
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (School drop-out at 16)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Heart)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Evangelist minister)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Religious healer
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Pentacostal evangalist)
- Vocation : Religion : Spiritual Leader/ Guru
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women